Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Few Faves...

One of the main reasons I had thought about starting a blog was to have a place to display some of my pictures. I have several photo blogs bookmarked on my computer, and I've always enjoyed looking through the pictures and reading the stories behind them.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Very random, I know, but this really is a favorite of mine. Last year on my boy's Spring Break we went camping at a local lake for a couple of days. We went walking, and I happened to notice this metal 'tag' nailed into a tree, and KNEW that I had to have a picture of it. Maybe it's my love of all things photography, but I see the world in pictures. "Oh that would be a great picture..." That is exactly what I thought when I saw this!

Gage, on the same Spring Break. He wasn't happy at all to be posing for me, but it still made for a good picture, I thought.

Wyatt, and my nephew, Aiden, playing on the trampoline.

My gorgeous niece, Jordis, who does not mind AT ALL being my subject! We were outside at my mom's house, and she stuck her head through an opening on my mom's arbor, the sun was right behind her head, and this is how it turned out! LOVE IT!

My gorgeous niece, Emberli. This was her first photo shoot! Isn't she precious?!?!

These are two of my closest friends (me in the background), playing around in the powder room of our hostess, at our office Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment